refurbished.store works with the European payment provider Mollie. This is a secure payment system which has been specifically developed for webshops.
IDEAL allows you to pay for online purchases safely and easily. You pay in a secure payment environment on the internet, with the specific security methods from your bank.
Mr. Cash / Bancontact (Belgium)
Bancontact's Mister Cash is a secure and trusted method for Belgians to pay directly online, using your own bank account.
You can use your VISA, MasterCard or American Express credit card with us, safely and with insurance, for purchases up to €2,000. Note: there is an extra security level, i.e. 3DSecure code. Make sure that you have your details to hand.
Bank transfers are processed automatically within 2-3 working days. Your order will be sent after receipt of your payment.
Just like VISA, MasterCard or American Express, you can use PayPal to pay with these credit cards, via a direct debit with the bank or using the balance on your PayPal account.
AfterPay – Pay afterwards (Netherlands)
How do I place my order and pay?
1. If you are on a product page, you can place the product in your shopping basket by clicking on the 'Add' button.
2. You will then see a screen where you can click 'pay' to go to the next page.
3. On this 'checkout' page, you can complete your order by entering your details and selecting a payment method.
4. You then click the green button to finalise your order and make the payment.
5. You will then receive an order and payment confirmation via email.
6. Once your order has been sent, you will receive an email message with a Track & Trace code so you can follow the parcel.
Irrespective of the payment method you use, you are always insured for purchases up to €2,500.
It doesn't matter whether you pay via iDeal, Mr. Cash or a bank transfer and you don't need PayPal or a Credit Card to be insured. We are proud of this!
We've made secure payments online easier, find out how here.
All prices are shown including 21% VAT and any other taxes unless the margin regulation applies (this is shown on the product page).