Return an order
We offer a cooling-off period of 30 days from the day you receive your product.If you wish to return your device within this cooling-off period, please complete the form below. Note: you may not return screen protectors within this cooling-off period. After registration, you will receive a returns label from us within 1 working day; this can be used to return your device.
Click here to download the European model withdrawal form.
Returns within cooling-off period
Rather than a 14-day period, we offer a 30-day cooling-off period.Our conditions:
- Product / IMEI / serial number was purchased from us.
Read the information below to find out how to return a device
- Create a (software) backup if necessary.
- Restore the product to factory settings.
- Log out of iCloud (Apple).
- Switch off Find My iPhone (Apple).
- Add in any product packaging and accessories (cable & charger). (not mandatory)
- Stick the returns label that you have received from us to the box.
- The package will be collected from you, if that is what you requested. In all other cases, you need to take the parcel to the appropriate drop-off point. Always ask for a sending receipt.
Postage & packing fees
- We will pay for the shipping costs for returns within the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Make sure your parcel is packed carefully and placed in a cardboard box.
Always ask the employee who collects the parcel or where you drop it off for proof of sending.
Note: products that are sent back but which do not fulfil our conditions will not be processed and will be returned to you. Make sure your check everything carefully before sending.
You can also use the example form. Click here to download the European returns form.